– 4 min – One of the big learning moments in this week, which I also wrote in my report, came when I was watching the movie and then reading the screenplay of The Matrix (1999) and clearly became aware of the kind of opening sequence. Because it was similar to a movie I happened… Continue reading Week 26 25-31/07/2016 # It’s All About Presence, How You Enter The Room
– 5 min – Greetings from the ‘Mothership’! All is well on board and the weather is good. The food is tasty, a little monotonous however: evening, morning, noon, there is only one item on the menu. You guessed it: screenplays. Although they come in different sizes, they all look pretty much the same. Some… Continue reading Week 23-24 04-17/07/2016 # Eating, Sleeping, Drinking, Swimming In Screenplays
– 4 min – After the rant to myself last week, there was no way I could face myself anymore, without answering the question what it was going to be. You’re either onboard now, for the whole enchilada or you have to resign, quit. You’re either in or out. No self-respecting person can come back… Continue reading Week 20 13-19/06/2016 # Ready When You Are
– 6 min – While having coffee with that friend last week, she also mentioned a book that could be inspiring when you’re stuck in a rut a bit with your writing. When she told me the writer, I thought ‘I know that name’, then she told me the title and I thought ‘ah, that’s… Continue reading Week 19 06/06-12/06/2016 # Just Write That Shitty First Draft!
– 5 min – I’m becoming a little homesick lately to the days way back when I didn’t know anything about screenwriting or storytelling. That is, from books and seminars and so forth. And all I knew were the stories that were in my head that I wanted to write and just wrote, as a… Continue reading Week 17 23-29/05/2016 # The Days Of Innocence