– 8 min – As is not uncommon, I too did an end-of-year review for myself, about this past year. And of course screenwriting has had a big part in it. I actually became a member of the Screenwriting page on FB at the very beginning of this past year as a New Year’s resolution,… Continue reading Week 47-48 19/12/2016-01/01/2017 # End-Of-Year Review: Still In Love And Now Ruined For Life (In A Good Way)
– 4 min – After the rant to myself last week, there was no way I could face myself anymore, without answering the question what it was going to be. You’re either onboard now, for the whole enchilada or you have to resign, quit. You’re either in or out. No self-respecting person can come back… Continue reading Week 20 13-19/06/2016 # Ready When You Are
– 6 min – “…there is only one motivation and that is desire…” – Jane Smiley. A powerful statement that I agree with, which I ran into during this week. I really did need a ‘vacation’ and since Easter weekend was coming up, I was giving myself a little break, not really going anywhere, just… Continue reading Week 8 21-27/03/2016 # True Colours
– 2 min – Trust me, I didn’t come up with this question myself. And neither is it from a grudgeful friend or acquaintance. It’s Syd Field asking me this. In The Screenwriter’s Workbook. Chapter 2. It’s not a mean question. He simply asks what you think your strengths are as a screenwriter, which I… Continue reading Day 16 28/02/2016 # Why Do I Think I Can Write A Screenplay?
– 3 min – Well, that didn’t take very long. When I shared this momentous event, that I started writing my very first screenplay on a screenwriting group on Facebook, one guy commented amongst other very kind things ‘this will be your bootcamp’, which was also meant kind, but also very true. And somehow I… Continue reading Day 3 03/02/2016 # I’m Stuck